[modeleng] Re: Dickson toolholder

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:07:34 +0100

Ron,

I saw these beasts at the Bristol exhibition, I refrained from buying =
one as
I'd already spent most of the family allowance for a couple of months =
but
tell me there is a large overhang, does this show up in any way.

Regards IP

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of =
arriving
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,=20
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"=20
=20
"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"
=20
Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm