[modeleng] Capacitor value

  • From: Pierre Courbouleix <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LIST <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:26:40 +0200 (CEST)

I intend to use the following motor to drive a small machine as per a reliable
electrical dwg. : Three phases, 220/380 V , 50 Hz, 1370 RPM, 220 V delta I = 2
Amps, 380 V star I = 1,15 Amps. How to calculate the value of the capacitors to
use this motor with 230 V , single phase, 30 amps (this is what I have
available in the workshop); If one of our fellows ME has some knowledge in
electrical engineering he will be the right man ....
Thanks
Pierre