[modeleng] Calendonian Railway Sky Blue Livery Cab Interior Colour

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:10:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there All,

Does anyone have any thoughts on the following:-

I'm trying to paint a loco up in Caledonian Railway Sky Blue Livery.

I'm sorted for all the colours with the exception of the cab interior.

I've managed to find a description of the colour in a book, which was
'light buff', which doesn't tie it down that well. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I could us. A Pheonix Paints colour reference would
be excellent, but from looking at the their web site, I can't see
anything that might be suitable...

http://www.phoenix-paints.co.uk/

Yours,

Rich.
PS This link should give some idea what the Sky Blue Livery looks like...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6023359830&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting