[modeleng] Re: Birthday

  • From: "Bob Logan" <boblogan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "david" <david.e.potter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:27:09 +1200

Hello again David,
Just don't be too hard on him, he means well.  He is wanting you to join with
our group, as we are world wide, Terry in Australia, with a couple of others,
and Jesse in U S A, keeps us amused.  I am in New Zealand, could be, I am the
furthermost away from you.     Good clean air, I don't smoke, live by myself,
only complaint I have, is high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, tad of
arthritis, otherwise I am reasonably mobile. I am retired fifteen years, and as
soon as I did retire, bought a 'puter, and have had two upgrades, am running MS
ME, and I manage that, not into doing much digital photography yet, although I
have a small digi-cam.
Catch up soon, join the group, Regards,
Bob Logan