[modeleng] Re: Any knife makers on the list?

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:46:43 -0500

Not OT if the knife is a model to a newly engineered design, Jesse...  As
for tempering steel in an oven, I've wondered if the "clean" cycle of a self
cleaning oven would be good for annealing or normalizing steel or possibly
taking the hard places out of an iron casting.  I think it gets to 800
degrees Fahrenheit or so...  Charles