[modeleng] Re: Against the grain

  • From: peter chadwick <g8on@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:42:30 +0200

Alan,
>Ahh, a "youngster", lol<
Yes, but 49 years as a radio amateur come April 29.
There weren't any Class B licences then, either.
Peter Chadwick, G3RZP
Swindon

Message Received: Apr 16 2012, 06:51 PM
From: "stepney"
To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [modeleng] Re: Against the grain

Ahh, a "youngster", lol

That could well be the case. As I said, these were all bar ends, so
could be of any type of steel, and cut off for any reason.
Around half-a-hundredweight of them, and very useful too (except for
this specific one!
Alan