Re: [MoAccess] tempo in song/patternmode

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 06:21:12 -0400

You have accidentally changed the Motif XS clock source to "auto".

This setting is in Utility mode, F5 (remote), SF2 (MIDI). From the top left, go
down four.

This control is either set to internal (motif tempo is used), external (the
computer or other gear's tempo is used), or auto (XS will sync to the external
time when it is there, and will continue to run on the last external time
during periods when external time signal isn't present.

You need to set this to internal (the first choice), so that the Motif will
control its own tempo.

Press store to save your changes, or you'll lose them when you power cycle the
Motif.

Bryan