Re: [MoAccess] [midi-mag] Gm problem solved.

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:01:10 -0400

Kevin: I have the Motif es and when you talk about aGM reset, I don't know what
that is.  When I have to use gm sounds in the motif with sonar I simply go
through each channel, using the instrument definition and set each channel to
the gm bank and appropriate patch.  Is there an easier way to get a GM file to
play?  John Fioravanti