Re: [MoAccess] master effect button on motif es

  • From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:26:37 -0400

You really know this instrument man!

From: moaccess-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:moaccess-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of driza97@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:24 AM
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [MoAccess] master effect button on motif es

you can also just hold down the master effect button for a couple of seconds
and that will also take you to the master effect screen as well! once you’re on
that screen, you can tell which master effect you have on all the voices in
voice mode by pressing the increase button to  turn on the master effect, and
press the decrease button to turn it off. If you’re trying to put it back on
the delay master effect on all the voices, just hold down the master effect
button for a couple of seconds, press the increase button to turn on the master
effect so you can hear what it is when you are pressing your keys, if it’s not
the delay effect, press the down arrow button 1 time, this will place you on
the list of different master effects, then scroll your jog wheel knob all the
way to the left while pressing your keys, once your hear your keys start doing
the delay echo effect, that means you are on the original delay effect, which
is the first master effect on the list, after that just press your master
effect button again, this will turn off the master effect in voice mode, but
this will also store that delay effect back to all the voices to voice mode
automatically as well! you can tell by just going through the voices in voice
mode and pressing the master effect button and you’ll hear the delay effect on
all the voices individually once again like it was by default.  Then just go
back and save everything as an all file and you’ll be fine after that and just
load up that all file and all your settngs will be there! hope this helps!
Driza out! Peqace!