[MoAccess] master effect button on motif es

  • From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 07:39:44 -0400

Hi: I notice when in the voice mode on the piano patch, (with the motif es)
hitting the master effect button used to give me a repeat. Now, it does not,
and sounds like it's adding compression, although I can't be sure. Since
I've done extensive modifying of the motif, I don't want to initialize the
instrument and start over with all my modifications. When I do initialize
the instrument the master effect button works as it did with the factory
default, (repeats). As soon as I load my all file, the problem arises again.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I might have done to lose the
default master effect with the button? Any suggestions on fixing it would be
appreciated. Thanks. John