Re: [MoAccess] XS audio titorial.

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:55:24 -0400

Lol. Thanks Kevin, but I could always upload a file over ftp to my site
and then link to that. It's a principle thing. This freaking upload
should work. If I have to post all large files manually, then we're
right back to where we were last year. I spent too much time on this
crap to have it wasted.

Thanks for the offer, though.

Bryan