Re: [MoAccess] XS audio titorial.

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 23:56:17 -0400

I have made one, but I can't post it. For some reason, I'm unable to
place files larger than 32MB on the site. I'm not encountering Adrian's
error. Instead, my upload finishes, but I'm sent to a 404 type page when
the upload finishes, and so the file isn't actually posted.

I hate working on web sites. I just don't have the time to dig into all
of the technical crap that is required to make this stuff work. I wish
that I knew someone smarter about this stuff to ask. I'll figure it out
eventually.

Short answer, though, is that nothing is on the site yet.

Bryan