Re: [MoAccess] Who wants to buy an XF6

  • From: "Isaac" <bigikemusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 06:51:31 -0500

why are you selling?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bryan Smart
  To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [MoAccess] Who wants to buy an XF6

  I'd like $2,000 for both the XF6 and 1GB flash ROM board, which would also
include shipping. If you buy, I'll pre-load the flash for you (so you have lots
of sounds ready to go if you're not ready/don't want to mess with loading
voices on your own). I'll also include an hour of setup/tutoring on the XF6 (DD
has been selling this for $95/hour).

  Bryan

  On Aug 19, 2012, at 5:26 PM, MATT TURNER <METURNER88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    hay there, been looking in to getting a motif.
    how much you want for it?

    On 8/19/2012 8:16 AM, Bryan Smart wrote:

      I have the 1GB flash ROM board. XF6 is in perfect shape/never gigged.
Original box/everything.

      Anyone in the market?

      Bryan

list, please use the FreeLists page.