Re: [MoAccess] Who wants to buy an XF6

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:45:58 -0400

I'd like $2,000 for both the XF6 and 1GB flash ROM board, which would also
include shipping. If you buy, I'll pre-load the flash for you (so you have lots
of sounds ready to go if you're not ready/don't want to mess with loading
voices on your own). I'll also include an hour of setup/tutoring on the XF6 (DD
has been selling this for $95/hour).

Bryan

On Aug 19, 2012, at 5:26 PM, MATT TURNER
<METURNER88@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:METURNER88@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

hay there, been looking in to getting a motif.
how much you want for it?

On 8/19/2012 8:16 AM, Bryan Smart wrote:
I have the 1GB flash ROM board. XF6 is in perfect shape/never gigged. Original
box/everything.

Anyone in the market?

Bryan

list, please use the FreeLists page.