Re: [MoAccess] Where can i get the jaws scripts for the motif es editors?

  • From: Arturas Lenksas <lenksas@xxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:25:19 +0200

Hi, David Ingram

You can grab scripts at

http://www.personalas.ktu.lt/~lenksas/

The latest John Melas editors for Motif ES series synth's is 1.8.0.
Scripts are fully compatible with these versions of editors.
The latest version for Motif XS/XF series synth's is 2.1.0.
Compatible to my scripts editors is 1.8.9. This version can be found at the same place.

Arturas

On 2013.01.14 23:11, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members, I'd like to buy the jaws scripts for the motif es editors. Who can I buy them from? Thank you for any information that you might have.