[MoAccess] Korg N364 Workstation For Sale

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Motif" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:08:48 -0500

Guys, I don't actually own this 1, but my church is trying to raise funds,
so they've asked me to sell their Korg N364 Music Workstation/synth.
The keyboard is in very good condition, it's been in the church building for
most of its life; other times it was just in storage. They are the first
owners; bought it brand new. As I mentioned, they want to raise funds, so
that's why they're getting rid of it. Since I know there are a few of you
synth gurus on the list, I thought it worth mentioning here.
The Keyboard comes with power cable, foot pedal, and manuals.
Asking $600 plus shipping. If you want to read more about it, check it out
on synthmania at the following link, or just google the model, Korg N364;
it's a very popular model. The keyboard has 61 keys, velosity (touch)
sensitive, and has aftertouch! It has a pitch bend and modulation X-Y stick.
I played around with it for a bit, the sounds are awesome for it's class
(based on AI2 tech), and at least from what I was able to do, seems easy to
use; you can select either program mode, sequencer mode or combi mode, press
the bank button to switch between banks, and use the up/down keys to switch,
or use the good old number input system; yes, it does have a number pad!

You've got MIDI in, out and through, headphones and audio outs, and jacks
for pedals. The workstation also has a floppy drive for storage; they've got
a bunch of them that I'll throw in for the sake of it lol.

Here's the link; note that the church is listing this in other places, so if
somebody's interested, please contact me ASAP, djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
http://www.synthmania.com/n-364.htm

Regards, D!J!X!