[MoAccess] AW: I am still having trouble.

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <b.blatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:15:57 +0200

Hi Karen

actually, with the driver comes also an uninstaller. But it's hard to say
from this distance where it could be on your harddisc.
But you could search your whole PC for a directory named "drivers" or
something else like this. Or search for yamaha. The drivers could be right
in harddisc C or in the windows directory.
In the directory of the yamaha USB driver is also uninstall.exe. But i guess
the driver isn't installed yet on your system.

Did you get the driver from?
http://www.global.yamaha.com/download/usb_midi/

Make sure you download the correct one, there is more than one.

Hope you'll get it right.

  Benjamin