[MoAccess] AW: AW: Installing drivers.

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <b.blatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:00:26 +0200

Oh, that could be a bit difficult, because English isn't my language ... But
let me try. If I fail, there are a lot of nice people who can help you also.

Step 5:
There is a list of Digital audio workstations:
Cubase
Logic
Sonar
Digital Performer

The default setting is maybe cubase.

Find the dial on the right side next to the display.

you can turn the dial more than four times to the left side.
this way you're sure that youre on the first entry of this list.

turn the dial twice to the right side.
Now the cursor of the motif is on Sonar.

Press Store.

Hope this helps.