[mmfa_02cap] Here is a first attempt at learning flash with animation

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:39:05 -0800 (PST)

Hey group I am attempting to learn flash by taking a night class at PCC on
Tuesday nights.  As a requirement we have to have a website.  Off my site you
can see my first attempt at an animated "credit rolling piece."(SEE Flash
Animations for PSU) BTW:  I plan on working Monday night with anyone and
everyone in the lab... any flash tips or tricks would be welcome....
http://sws.pcc.edu/student/CAS175_mwright_17135/17135_guest1/Julie_Aldridge/
Julie

 Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Wow you rock Chris!

I'm beginning to feel really bad that I didn't get to this email and invite
you to see a movie. I went and had dinner and a movie alone and what do you
know, we could have been pathetic together!

Happy Saturday everyone!
Molly

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx