[mmfa_02cap] Class?

  • From: Josh Daniels <ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:09:52 -0800

Is there any class today?  also, can someone from the tech group let me know when your meeting time is scheduled?  I'd really like to get with you all.  Thanks

Josh

Julie Aldridge wrote:

Hey group I am attempting to learn flash by taking a night class at PCC on Tuesday nights.  As a requirement we have to have a website.  Off my site you can see my first attempt at an animated "credit rolling piece."(SEE Flash Animations for PSU) BTW:  I plan on working Monday night with anyone and everyone in the lab... any flash tips or tricks would be welcome....

http://sws.pcc.edu/student/CAS175_mwright_17135/17135_guest1/Julie_Aldridge/

Julie

 Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow you rock Chris!

I'm beginning to feel really bad that I didn't get to this email and invite
you to see a movie. I went and had dinner and a movie alone and what do you
know, we could have been pathetic together!

Happy Saturday everyone!
Molly

| | Molly Stack
| | 503.544.1556