[mmc-users] Re: Soundpath configuration

  • From: Chris Norman <chris.norman2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 18:34:45 +0000

Hi Joshua,
I assume you're meaning the Miriani soundpack for MMC?

Well then there should be a further option in the Options menu... I have 3 options:
1. Select sound output (which you've already found).
2. World options
3. Clear Command Queue
4. Soundpack options.

Furthermore, you can right click the Bootcamp icon in the system tray and toggle the use of function keys, a lot like you can do in system preferences on OS X.

HTH,

On 06/02/2015 16:38, Joshua Tubbs wrote:
Hi all,
Well, setting up the soundpack itself isn't a problem. I'm at the
stage where I have to configure my soundpath. Is there a way to do
this without pressing F11 E. G. Menus? The reason I ask is because
Bootcamp on OS X conflicts with the volume control using F11. While I
fully intend to test the Mac version, I assume that I'd still have
that VoiceOver interupt problem, which on something like Miriani I
can't have due to the way that space combat works.
The only option I see in the menus is to configure my output device,
which is using my default so that's fine.
Thanks everyone.