[mmc-users] Soundpath configuration

  • From: Joshua Tubbs <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mmc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mmc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:38:47 -0500

Hi all,
Well, setting up the soundpack itself isn't a problem. I'm at the
stage where I have to configure my soundpath. Is there a way to do
this without pressing F11 E. G. Menus? The reason I ask is because
Bootcamp on OS X conflicts with the volume control using F11. While I
fully intend to test the Mac version, I assume that I'd still have
that VoiceOver interupt problem, which on something like Miriani I
can't have due to the way that space combat works.
The only option I see in the menus is to configure my output device,
which is using my default so that's fine.
Thanks everyone.