[mj12] Re: GENERAL: new member + DESIGN: random mutterings

  • From: n30n <n30n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mj12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:07:44 +1000

hey,

  hooray for discussion, it is good. we need more :D

> <>Regardless of target audience, you may as well go all out and do the
> whole
> planet, that way if some guy wants to base himself in Ireland, silly
> bugger,
> then so be it, Ireland can be theirs (shotgun).

  maybe we could have a base continent for operations for each Majestic?
I don't think the country idea would be the best option - there are too
many. However continents could affect the turns taken to launch an
attack between players.

> <>Lovin' the non-player companies.
>
> Which brings another question to my mind, this world can't be empty before
> anyone's playing, would the world be populated by AI corporations and the
> like originally, with the possibility of player take-overs later in the
> game?

  taking over corporations and stuff isn't the objective of the game,
your objective is to have the highest net worth (which is your score,
and how you will be ranked). talking about scores, I've just got some
ideas for the scoreboard. but in the interest of keeping data separate &
structured, I'll send that in a separate email.

> What the fuck is this geek code shit anyhow?!

omfg, google u noob.

--
- n30n
  [ http://n30n.fsckme.net/ ]