[mit-ac6] Re: yan, buhay ka ulit..

  • From: hannibal <cholo7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

ahh....... yun lang... naliwanagan nko.... salamat's

 Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [Tuesday] 10/15/2002 :: 1:07 AM -- REPLY
>> Message from :: hannibal
>> Message about :: [mit-ac6] Re: yan, buhay ka ulit..

h> how bout namn sa compilation ng codes ng javascript? kailangan p ba
h> nun ng programs or files para magrun? kc sa java applet kailangan
h> e...

JavaScript is intepreted at a higher level than Java. All the Java
`compiler' does is compile Java code to the byte level. Java
applets/applications are interpreted on the target platform.

JavaScript, on the other hand, is interpreted by Web browsers.
JavaScript, for practical discussions, does not need nor have a
compiler.

-------
``... I don't suppose we shall see them again.''
-- Frodo, from `The Fellowship of the Ring', by J.R.R. Tolkien

... Life is a collection of low-probability events that you don't like

faith.yahoo.com