[mit-ac6] nangungulit lang po...

  • From: jm07 <fishcake07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 06:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

cryin' in the rain,

ridin' on the train.

thinking of all the pain,

im gettin' insane.

i do love you,

but why can't you???

after all the things i undergo,

you asked me to go...

why are you like that?..

so stupid, such a brat!!!

why are you acting like that?

so insensitive, so bad!

i think it's time to forget,

for it will surely melt.

and may turn into hate,

this love i felt....

now i say goodbye,

to you mr. STUPID guy.

i hope you're right,

even how wrong it just might!!!..

------------

i don't need marijuana, i don't need cocaine...

your presence is enough to drive me insane.

can't stay awake, don't know what to say.

and i don't know how to get through my hopeless addiction to you...

-----------

how can i keep you if somebody owns you?

how can i go in your way if somebody's blocking my way?

how can i love you if somebody's holding you?

how can i be special if someone is special for you???

----------

you loved someone secretly 'coz you didn't want friendship to be affected...

but you let go af that love 'coz that person loved someone else...

you had no guts to ask,,, not knowin' it was you after all...

---------

were so close but i know im just a friend to you,

a friend by your side watchin' everything you do.

a friend who would never leave you,

a friend who won't make you feel blue...

only your friend.....

who just happened to fall for you!

cargo:

share lang po me quotes, di me broken hearted ah!!! =)

joanne margarette -07-