[mit-ac6] joke daw oh....

  • From: "CrAshOvErDriVe" <homie_29@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:54:57 -0500

Three Drunk Women

Three women left separately after a very late night out drinking Guinness
until the early hours. They met the next day for an early pint, and
compared notes about who had been the most drunk.

The first gal claims that she was the drunkest, saying, 'I drove straight
home, walked into the house, and as soon as I got through the door, I blew
chunks'.

To which the second gal replied, 'You think that was drunk? I got in my
car, drove out of the parking lot, and wrapped my car around the first tree
I saw. I don't even have insurance!'

And the third proclaimed, 'I was by far the most drunk. I got home, I go in
a big fight with my husband, knocked a candle over and burned the whole
house down!'

They all looked at each other for a moment.

Then the first gal says: 'Ladies, I don't think you understand. Chunks is
my dog.'

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com