[mit-ac6] The Best Things About Being A Girl!

  • From: "Ingrid Nieto" <ingridn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:15:35 +0800 (China Standard Time)

THE BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL*=0D
1.We can wear guys clothes.  If they wear ours,=0D
they get funny looks.=0D
2.Our friends dont say hello to us by punching=0D
us on the arm.=0D
3.Yea- PMS sucks.  But at least we have a good=0D
excuse to chow down on chocolate for a week.=0D
4.If we're on a really big ship that happens to=0D
hit an iceberg, we'll probably get first dibs on a lifeboat.=0D
5.We get the bigger apartment on Friends.=0D
6. Girl talk.  You know, how we just understand each other without having=
 to=0D
explain stuff.=0D
7.We never have to stand at a urinal and have other girls stare at us.=0D
8.Dark circles under the eyes?  A hickey? We can just cover them up with=0D
alittle concealer. ( how do guys live without that stuff?)=0D
9.We dont have to shave our faces. (ouch that must hurt)=0D
10.We can jump around a lot and shake our hair and it looks like we know=0D
how to dance.=0D
11. Josh, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Ben Affleck, Scott , Cassidy.=0D
Do I Need to explain this one?=0D
12.We get yummy chocolates and flowers from=0D
guys!!=0D
13.We dont have to dowse our food in Tabasco sauce just to look=0D
tough...lol=0D
14.That whole circumcision thing!=0D
15.When we get married  we get to keep our own name or choose one that we
like even better.=0D
16.We dont have to deal with sideburns.  Whats up with those anyway?=0D
17.At least one girl always survives in horror flicks.=0D
18.We never have to wear tighty-whities (or jock straps!)=0D
19.Even if we are ugly we have make-up to fix=0D
it!=0D
20.We can take stuffed animals to bed no matter=0D
how old we are.=0D
21.We dont have to wear tuxedos to the prom.=0D
22.Nose hair, ear hair, back hair- so not a=0D
problem for us.=0D
23.SLUMBER PARTIES!  Guys just dont know how=0D
much fun those are.=0D
24.We dont have to worry about getting hurt, um,=0D
down there.=0D
25.That special bond we have with our moms-some day.=0D
26.We dont feel the need to slap our teammates butt when she makes a good
play.=0D
27.Nobody makes fun of us for liking BSB or N'sync Well almost nobody.=0D
28.Pick up lines. They're not something we need to practice.=0D
29.We can get away with wearing platform shoes without looking goofy.=0D
30.We give really really good advice.=0D
31.On t.v. shows we're always the ones that have coolest supernatural=0D
powers.=0D
32.Dollhouse, Delia's, XOXO, Wet Seal.=0D
33.We can put cotton balls between our toes, paint our nails, and not fee=
the least bit silly.=0D
34.Daria and Lisa Simpson are girls.=0D
35.Bevis and Butt-Head arent funny.=0D
36.The coolest, sweetest songs and poems have been written about you.=0D
37.We dont have to sit on our wallets.=0D
38.And our wallets have a place for change.=0D
39.Its entirely possible that we will marry Ben Affleck some day.=0D
40.Our lives do not revolve around ESPN Sports Center.=0D
41.We can wear dresses without getting really weird looks from people.=0D
42.Its not required that we learn how to spit when we are young.=0D
43.We are called tomboys, Boys are called girlie.=0D
44. Cooler names then guys.=0D
45.We have nicer handwriting than guys.  Well its true.=0D
46.Our magazines have Horoscopes.=0D
47.We dont have to stuff boxers in our jeans.(How can that be comfortable=
?)=0D
48.Female pro athletes arent overpaid egomaniacs.(yet)=0D
49.Girls with guy first names (like Joey) sound cool, but it doesnt work =
the
other way around.=0D
50.We look great in tank tops. ( Hint Hint to any guy reading this)

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: image/gif