[mit-ac6] Re: Outing's postponed.

  • From: Mila Fernandez <mila_fernandez2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 04:09:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Intelligent students of this org;

 first i want to thank everyone for being patient and good not only to me but
to your other teachers.i hope that you'll become successful someday...ALL OF

next, i want you NEIL to think it over..why are you transferring ? You know
that you have good friends already in mit...anyway..its you're choice..just be
more patient next time.....Destiny is not a matter of chance...its a matter of
choice!!!!Good luck n take care..

I'm sure neil is a big loss ...though you are all good!!!!

Shao...thanks for you're messages....

Jordan...buti naman kita din kita d2.....

Neil... you will always be remembered...

ma'am mila