[missbirdphotos] American Bittern

  • From: Dana Swan <danaswan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:49:13 -0500

Those of you who subscribe to Missbirds may have seen my photo taken this
morning of the American Bittern.  Here is another shot of it taken with the
RAW format.   It was taken about 9:00 am with the morning sun low in the
sky behind me.  If I can figure out how to do it, I would like to post the
raw NEF photo on drop box and let others see what they can do with it.
Although I have been taking photos for 50 plus years, I am a newbie when it
come to raw photos.  At this point, it seems to me like a lot of steps to
go through just to get to what you could get to with far fewer steps with
plain jpegs.    I know I must be wrong but have not quite accepted it yet.

--
Dana Swan at Toccopola, Mississippi.
*There are two kinds of men in this world.   *