[missbird] MCAS field trip Grand Bay Nerr March 28

  • From: Janet Wright <jwright01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eskimmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MissBird ListServ <missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:29:03 -0500

3/28     MCAS Field Trip - Grand Bay NERR Boat Trip
            Leader: Mark Woodrey
A birding boat trip to observe the birdlife of the extensive marshes and other
habitats of the Grand Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve/National Wildlife
Refuge <http://grandbaynerr.org/about/>, Jackson County. This trip will begin
at 8:00 am and will finish by 12:00 (noon). Fee and reservations are both
required. The fee for this trip will be $28/person and must be paid with cash
or check (not credit card) before boarding the boat at the ramp at the end of
Bayou Heron Road in Moss Point, MS.  Space on this trip will be limited to 16
individuals and persons will be registered on a first come-first served basis.
To register, please send an e-mail with your name, e-mail address, and mobile
phone number to mscoastaudubon@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mscoastaudubon@xxxxxxxxx>.
Once your e-mail is received, you will be contacted via e-mail within two days
with a confirmation e-mail. We will create a waiting list once we have reached
the limit for this trip and we will take individuals in order from the waiting
list should any of the original registrants cancel at the last minute.

Note:  if you have already sent info to the mscoastaudubon address before today
(3/23), it’s been received and you’re in; you’ll get confirmation from Mark
Woodrey.