[mira_talk] Re: no singletons in 454 assembly

  • From: Peter Menzel <pmenzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17:05:26 +0200

Hi,
ah I didn't see those params.
If you would have a script to give the names of unused reads /
singletons, then I would like to have it :)
Then I can use this list of names to extract the reads from the
original sff file with the sfffile command (like I do with Newbler).
Would that be the same as the debris list as Isabelle suggested?

thanks, Peter