[mira_talk] Re: no singletons in 454 assembly

  • From: visam <teutara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17:40:34 +0300

Hi Peter,

MIRA will output singlets if you enable -out:stsip=1:sssip=1
(savesimplesingletsinproject, savetaggedsingletsinproject) parameter, into
the contig output file (*.unpadded *.padded) with _s suffix.

But, i suggest you use a script such as listing used read list from .ace
file (or whatever other file) and filter those from raw reads.

I wrote such a script -java-, if you can not manage, let me know, i can send
it.

Best,

Visam