[mira_talk] how to cite MIRA3?

  • From: Veljo Kisand <vkisand@xxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 13:23:55 +0100

Dear Bastien and others,

again simple question: how to most properly cite MIRA? Well I know there are some papers on MIRA3 mediawiki page but I must admit that these papers are a bit outdated compared to the MIRA 3 possibilities currently. I want to cite using MIRA3 for de novo and reference mapping (inlcuding detction of SNPs, dels-ins etc) of genomes. Perhaps some of users have recently cited MIRA on this purpose?

Veljo