[mira_talk] Re: error in compilation mira-2.9.46

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:37:47 +0200

On Dienstag 30 Juni 2009 Laurent MANCHON wrote:
> i have only one file: /usr/local/include/FlexLexer.h
> see the attached logs files.

I'm at loss there. One last thing to try: a newer Flex. Could you please try
the following:
- delete the entire MIRA directory and unpack it anew from a tarball, then try
compiling again- This is just because I lost track what was already tried and
perhaps changed ... sometimes 'make' doesn't recompile the Flex files and I
want to avoid confusion.
- in case it still does not work (very probable): could you please try and
install Flex 2.5.35? I know it's probably a small hassle to install, but it's
the only possibility I see at the moment. Then proceed as above (delete,
unpack from tarball, try compiling).

Strange ....