[mira_talk] Re: awkward letters in assembled data

  • From: Visam Gültekin <teutara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mira Talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:13:59 +0300

Hi Peter,

That is one rapid replyé Thank you.

Reads' length vary from 111-322 bases.
"You could also show use the first (five) reads, or at least their IDs" i did
not understand this part.

" Perhaps you are seeing IUPAC ambiguity codes?"
You are so right! IUPAC ambiguity codes absolutely did not come to my mind. I
checked the files and i can only find IUPAC codes as unexpected.

That is the beauty of brain storms ( well, this might not fit into the
definition though)
BTW, i checked the mira manual and B.C. added " -CO:fnicpst " for this kind of
issues.

Thank you again and again..