[mira_talk] Re: Please consider

  • From: Senthil Kumar M <senthil.debian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:04:54 -0700

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 4:28 AM, monithamohan harilkumar
<moniharil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[message snipped for brevity]

> "Could not write anymore to skimhit save5. Disk full? Changed permissions?"

Hi Monitha,

In addition to the error messages, it may be helpful to solve the
problem, if you provide additional details, with a more relevant
subject. Others might correct me if I am wrong, but the error message
above ("Could not write...") suggests that your disk is full?

> **Also I there was no output file was produced, instead there was a hidden
> output txt file , I had run mira using command "nohup mira
> mira4_manifest.conf >$log4_assembly.txt"..however i did not get this
> log4_assembly.txt file , instead i got a hidden .txt file.

Use braces around the log4 bash variable to get the expected log file
name: $log4_assembly.txt, should be ${log4}_assembly.txt. You may also
want to use '&' at the end:
$ nohup yourcommand &> logfilename &

HTH,

Senthil