[mira_talk] Make us check a part of results

  • From: Kenta SHIRASAWA <shirasaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:05:47 +0900

Dear Bastien,

We are now assembling Sanger, solexa, and 454 reads using mira_2.9.45xl,
and have 3 askings.

1)
   We will use a mira_out.txt output for a further analysis. We are
happy if MIRA makes a result txt file one by one contig, or adds a
created contig to a result txt file, because we can check a part of
results without waiting for finishing whole assemblings.

2)
   Can you estimate how long time does MIRA take for finishing an
assemble 500,000 454-reads (ca. 200 Mb) with the options "-fasta
-job=denovo,est,draft,454 -notraceinfo -SB:lsd=yes -SK:pr=95 -SK:mnr=yes
-OUT:ort=yes"?
   Our machine (64bit linux, 2 GHz CPU, 128 GB memory) has been running
for more than a week.

3)
   Please tell us a difference between conting headers, e.g., mira_c#
and mira_lrc#.

Regards,
Kenta Shirasawa