[mira_talk] MIRA / large contigs

  • From: Sabrina rodriguez <sabrina.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 14:01:38 +0200

Hi,

I am new to MIRA ; I have run some analyses on Ion torrent data with MIRA with the following manifest file example:

project = test
job = genome,denovo,accurate
parameters = IONTOR_SETTINGS
readgroup = DataFoIonUnpaired
data = /path/test.fastq
technology = iontor

In one example, I have obtained contig lengths going from  120 bp to 4543.
In a second example, I have obtained contigs length between 107 and 9432 bp.
But, no Large contigs files.

Does anyone have an idea why I do not have large contig files in the "result" directory?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sabrina.