[mira_talk] Re: How to extract SNPs form miraSearchESTSNPs assembly ?

  • From: Virpi Ahola <virpi.ahola@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 10:28:06 +0300

Hi Bastien,

Thanks for the answer. I will come back to you when the script is ready.

Regards,
Virpi

Bastien Chevreux wrote:
 > Hello Virpi,

for the application you describe, this is actually the way to go. I thought of writing a script myself for doing that, but I never really needed it so other things got priority.

In case you write a script as open source I would take it up into the 3rd party scripts of MIRA as I'm sure other people might beinterested by something like this.