[minima] Re: Today = JBoT

  • From: gurudatta panda <gurudattabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 12:59:04 +0530

Dear sandeep,
Thanks for your info, Yes High Voltage is definitely a risk for new
Amateurs. And as per your early info, I think the 6146 is more robust for
high SWR. Anyway, I have been working in 25KV environment, 720 v may not be
more dangerous than that. Here we get 500 volt induction in our telecom
cable from 25KV line, myself got many shocks in morning QTH.
Will post with my experiments soon, I think there are many engineers and
Experienced HAMs who will definitely opt for tube.
Regards

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Gurudatta Panda*