[minima] Re: Today = JBoT

  • From: "pakdeDar" <pakdedarmantaoye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Minima Group" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 07:39:12 +0000

Nice explanation Sandeep, thank you very much..

At home I still use my lovely Yaesu FT101-ES , HF Gen Coverage for up to last
10 years....the driver and final were tubes deliver up to 100 watts barefoot
..Yes, it is still work at rather hi swr w/ my homebrew OCL dipole of only 16 m
span w/ it's internal manual tuner..

Regards,

pakdedar..

Kaspa-kaspaanlayauw ®