[minima] Re: Rx only minima for swl

  • From: "Joe Rocci" <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:45:32 -0400

I recall that someone actually swept that filter under different settings (or
it was possibly an Elecraft rig that uses the same technique) and verified that
the shape and loss do indeed suffer. If someone could find a way to compensate
the impedance match over the tuning range from CW bandwidth to phone bandwidth,
it would be killer. You could program a PWM in the AVR controller to produce a
variable output voltage, resulting in software controlled bandwidth selection.