[minima] Re: Rx only minima for swl

  • From: "Joe Rocci" <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:47:35 -0400

"Use relays or active device switches to decrease capacitor values
in the crystal filter"

Arv

Keep in mind that anything you do to change the filter bandwidth will also
change the characteristic impedance. Impedance mismatch in bandpass filters
usually results in distorted passband shape and increased loss. I think the
second approach is better.

Joe
W3JDR