[minima] Re: Rigol Spec Am's

  • From: Mark G0MGX <mark.g0mgx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:43:44 +0000

My 1.5GHz Rigol with the TG and Return Loss Bridge (including SWR
measurement software) was GBP 1500. It's by far better value than a radio
at that price and much more fun!

I replaced an old HP mainframe unit (as Leonard used in the BITX videos) -
that one drifted like hell, took up half the shack and heated it also!

Mark
G0MGX