[minima] Re: PCB availability?

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:27:44 +0530

John
Actually, I need to send a request for payment, first
then U can send the money
may be generate a invoice...

add Recipient's email address
then fill amount
Request payment for: goods or services ?

{ In accordance with Indian regulations, PayPal India users will not
be able to receive export-related payments exceeding $10,000.00 USD
per transaction }

Per transaction
Overseas*
4.4% + $0.30 USD

Hans-Joachim Dezelski already send me funds from Germany, without
being asked. :D
that also to my info ( @ ) lohia ID...

whereas I gave to all my sibling's  ID...

now PayPal asking me to Claim my Money Now!

OK, I will update that too in FORM. = my real ID.

I just add that info-lohia email address to  previous existing PayPal ID.
had to translate German into English. :D

cant see transfer???

Friends, I never expected such a huge response,
overnight there were more then 25 individual orders...