[minima] Minima - Encoders, Two Implementations

  • From: Eldon Brown <eldonb46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 18:02:11 -0700

 After several days of work, I think I now have a working set of Encoder
Routines that are usable for the Minima. Testing has been done by several
builders.

One routine; *Encoder02*, is usable for the builders that have moved to an
I2C LCD and therefore have two dedicated microprocessor pins to connect to
the Encoder pins A and B.

The other routine; *Encoder03*, is usable for builders that continue to use
the parallel LCD and therefore do NOT have dedicated pins to connect to the
Encoder. The previous *Analog Tuning Pin* and the *FN Pin* are used as
shown in the suggested multi-switch schematic
<http://wa0uwh.blogspot.com/2014/09/minima-proposed-rotary-encoder-circuit.html>
.

For more info see:

http://wa0uwh.blogspot.com/2014/10/minima-encoder-two-implementions.html