[minima] Re: How to adjust the bias of the KISS mixer in the Minima - Video

  • From: Thomas Sarlandie <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:35:12 -0700

Mvs Sarma / Joe: I just tried driving it with a square wave but it makes
very little difference, maybe 1dB less on the LO leaked and on the mixing
product. Nothing amazing.

Joe: I can try your self-biasing setup. Could you refresh my memory on this
one?

Joshua: I don't explain the asymetry either but I see it on both my mixer.
I will keep scratching my head a bit on this one.

I will also do some research on compression point measurement and IMD3
measurement. I have a vague understanding of the theory but it will be fun
to actually try to get the measurement.

73!