[minima] Fn sw and Tune voltage

  • From: ashok khachar <vu2kyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 07:48:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Today I test my digital board with Arduino ver 0.02( original) and 2k2 pull up
res on pin 26(Fn sw) , all work fine Function sw also working ok .

but then I found  that Function sw is stop working. and after some checking of
voltage level I find that whenever  tuning voltage is between 2.24 V and 2.76 V
Function sw working ok ,if this voltage is below or above this level Fn sw stop
working

Also in my digital board down tuning starts at 2.15V  and up tuning starts at
2.95V
so if one can set tune voltage between 2.15 to 2.24V or between 2.76 to 2.95
than tuning remains steady( fix) but function sw will not work

I think in the code there is something that stop function sw when scanning is
in progress

Ashok Khachar / vu2kyz