[minima] Re: Favorite Minima Modifications

  • From: farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx <farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjtoegel@xxxxxxxxx <rjtoegel@xxxxxxxxx>, minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:46:58 -0800 (PST)

    robert it is unfortunate that people are kitting thr minima. in fact, it is
illegal as i have expressedly prohibited kitting until we are ready with design
that meets spectral purity of at least -40 dbc and peferably -50 dbc. we are
not at that point yet.this primarily due to the IF being inside the pass band.
you could try making it to just cover upto 14 mhz. the original circuit should
work.- f

------ Original message------From: Robert ToegelDate: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:42To:
minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;Subject:[minima] Re: Favorite Minima ModificationsHaven't
done anything yet.  Just got a kit that somebody just started to build.

Bob

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Josiah Ritchie <josiah.ritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
What are your favorite modification to the minima and why do you like them? I'm
playing around with it all right now and am thinking about what I might to do
make mine my own so it made me curious.

Thanks,
JSR/