[minima] Re: Farhan's Crystal Filter (file inclusion test)

  • From: Arv Evans <arvid.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:39:35 -0700

Jerry K5LRU

Thanks for catching that.  Actually my own Minima does have just 7 crystals,
but the drawing should probably match what Farhan did in his original
design.
Toward that end, the drawing has now been updated:

    [image: Inline image 1]

    [image: Inline image 2]

In my version the 4-pin connectors were used to facilitate later addition
of a
narrow CW filter.

The post was actually just to test my ability to include drawings in the
text
body, and to add attachments to the message.  Apparently this did work.

Arv K7HKL

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:36 PM, <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Minima has eight xtals Arv. Jerry K5LRU

PNG image

PNG image